Health Insurance Providers in Melrose, NM
Health Insurance in Melrose, NM
Melrose Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Melrose vs. U.S. (2013) 
- New Mexico residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $190.
- This average Health Insurance rate in New Mexico was
19% less than the national average of $235.
- New Mexico ranked 6th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Melrose, NM
- Health Insurance Coverage: Melrose vs. U.S. 
- In New Mexico, 81.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in New Mexico in 2013 was
5% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- New Mexico ranks 47th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Melrose
- Health Insurance: Melrose vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, New Mexico residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $207.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NM was
9% less than the national average of $227.
- New Mexico ranked 11th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Melrose, NM
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Melrose, NM
Health Care Expenses in New Mexico 
Residents in the state of New Mexico spent an average of $6651 per capita on health care expenses, which was
2% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in New Mexico 
Residents of New Mexico spent 37% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 41% on everything else.
Additional information about New Mexico
The village of Melrose is located in Curry County in the state of New Mexico and has an approximate population of 651. 
Melrose, NM Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Melrose, or for additional resources about Melrose Health Insurance, visit the New Mexico Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)