Health Insurance Providers in Sunland Park, NM
Health Insurance in Sunland Park, NM
Sunland Park Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Sunland Park vs. U.S. (2013) 
- New Mexico residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $190.
- This average Health Insurance rate in New Mexico was
19% less than the national average of $235.
- New Mexico ranked 6th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Sunland Park, NM
- Health Insurance Coverage: Sunland Park vs. U.S. 
- In New Mexico, 81.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in New Mexico in 2013 was
5% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- New Mexico ranks 47th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Sunland Park
- Health Insurance: Sunland Park vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, New Mexico residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $207.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NM was
9% less than the national average of $227.
- New Mexico ranked 11th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Sunland Park, NM
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Sunland Park, NM
Health Care Expenses in New Mexico 
Residents in the state of New Mexico spent an average of $6651 per capita on health care expenses, which was
2% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in New Mexico 
Residents of New Mexico spent 37% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 41% on everything else.
Additional information about New Mexico
About Sunland Park
The city of Sunland Park is located in DoÃ±a Ana County in the state of New Mexico and has an approximate population of 14,106. 
Sunland Park, NM Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Sunland Park, or for additional resources about Sunland Park Health Insurance, visit the New Mexico Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)