Health Insurance Providers in Boonville, NY
Health Insurance in Boonville, NY
Boonville Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Boonville vs. U.S. (2013) 
- New York residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $429.
- This average Health Insurance rate in New York was
83% greater than the national average of $235.
- New York ranked 49th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Boonville, NY
- Health Insurance Coverage: Boonville vs. U.S. 
- In New York, 89.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in New York in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- New York ranks 14th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Boonville
- Health Insurance: Boonville vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, New York residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $263.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NY was
16% greater than the national average of $227.
- New York ranked 40th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Boonville, NY
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Boonville, NY
Health Care Expenses in New York 
Residents in the state of New York spent an average of $8341 per capita on health care expenses, which was
22% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in New York 
Residents of New York spent 35% on Hospital Care 20% on Physician and Clinical Services and 44% on everything else.
Additional information about New York
The village of Boonville is located in Oneida County in the state of New York and has an approximate population of 2,072. 
Boonville, NY Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Boonville, or for additional resources about Boonville Health Insurance, visit the New York Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)