Health Insurance Providers in Island Park, NY
Health Insurance in Island Park, NY
Island Park Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Island Park vs. U.S. (2013) 
- New York residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $429.
- This average Health Insurance rate in New York was
83% greater than the national average of $235.
- New York ranked 49th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Island Park, NY
- Health Insurance Coverage: Island Park vs. U.S. 
- In New York, 89.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in New York in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- New York ranks 14th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Island Park
- Health Insurance: Island Park vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, New York residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $263.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NY was
16% greater than the national average of $227.
- New York ranked 40th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Island Park, NY
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Island Park, NY
Health Care Expenses in New York 
Residents in the state of New York spent an average of $8341 per capita on health care expenses, which was
22% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in New York 
Residents of New York spent 35% on Hospital Care 20% on Physician and Clinical Services and 44% on everything else.
Additional information about New York
About Island Park
The village of Island Park is located in Nassau County in the state of New York and has an approximate population of 4,655. 
Island Park, NY Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Island Park, or for additional resources about Island Park Health Insurance, visit the New York Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)