Health Insurance Providers in Columbia, NC
Health Insurance in Columbia, NC
Columbia Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Columbia vs. U.S. (2013) 
- North Carolina residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $240.
- This average Health Insurance rate in North Carolina was
2% greater than the national average of $235.
- North Carolina ranked 29th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Columbia, NC
- Health Insurance Coverage: Columbia vs. U.S. 
- In North Carolina, 84.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in North Carolina in 2013 was
1% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- North Carolina ranks 36th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Columbia
- Health Insurance: Columbia vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, North Carolina residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $229.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NC was
1% greater than the national average of $227.
- North Carolina ranked 25th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Columbia, NC
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Columbia, NC
Health Care Expenses in North Carolina 
Residents in the state of North Carolina spent an average of $6444 per capita on health care expenses, which was
5% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in North Carolina 
Residents of North Carolina spent 35% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 43% on everything else.
Additional information about North Carolina
The town of Columbia is located in Tyrrell County in the state of North Carolina and has an approximate population of 891. 
Columbia, NC Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Columbia, or for additional resources about Columbia Health Insurance, visit the North Carolina Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 1960, an average of $147 was spent per person on health care in the U.S. In 2009: $8,086/person.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)