Health Insurance Providers in Mount Olive, NC
Health Insurance in Mount Olive, NC
Mount Olive Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Mount Olive vs. U.S. (2013) 
- North Carolina residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $240.
- This average Health Insurance rate in North Carolina was
2% greater than the national average of $235.
- North Carolina ranked 29th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Mount Olive, NC
- Health Insurance Coverage: Mount Olive vs. U.S. 
- In North Carolina, 84.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in North Carolina in 2013 was
1% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- North Carolina ranks 36th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Mount Olive
- Health Insurance: Mount Olive vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, North Carolina residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $229.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NC was
1% greater than the national average of $227.
- North Carolina ranked 25th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Mount Olive, NC
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Mount Olive, NC
Health Care Expenses in North Carolina 
Residents in the state of North Carolina spent an average of $6444 per capita on health care expenses, which was
5% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in North Carolina 
Residents of North Carolina spent 35% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 43% on everything else.
Additional information about North Carolina
About Mount Olive
The town of Mount Olive is located in Wayne County in the state of North Carolina and has an approximate population of 4,589. 
Mount Olive, NC Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Mount Olive, or for additional resources about Mount Olive Health Insurance, visit the North Carolina Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 1960, an average of $147 was spent per person on health care in the U.S. In 2009: $8,086/person.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)