Health Insurance Providers in Rich Square, NC
Health Insurance in Rich Square, NC
Rich Square Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Rich Square vs. U.S. (2013) 
- North Carolina residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $240.
- This average Health Insurance rate in North Carolina was
2% greater than the national average of $235.
- North Carolina ranked 29th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Rich Square, NC
- Health Insurance Coverage: Rich Square vs. U.S. 
- In North Carolina, 84.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in North Carolina in 2013 was
1% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- North Carolina ranks 36th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Rich Square
- Health Insurance: Rich Square vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, North Carolina residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $229.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NC was
1% greater than the national average of $227.
- North Carolina ranked 25th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Rich Square, NC
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Rich Square, NC
Health Care Expenses in North Carolina 
Residents in the state of North Carolina spent an average of $6444 per capita on health care expenses, which was
5% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in North Carolina 
Residents of North Carolina spent 35% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 43% on everything else.
Additional information about North Carolina
About Rich Square
The town of Rich Square is located in Northampton County in the state of North Carolina and has an approximate population of 958. 
Rich Square, NC Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Rich Square, or for additional resources about Rich Square Health Insurance, visit the North Carolina Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)