Health Insurance Providers in Aneta, ND
Health Insurance in Aneta, ND
Aneta Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Aneta vs. U.S. (2013) 
- North Dakota residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $277.
- This average Health Insurance rate in North Dakota was
18% greater than the national average of $235.
- North Dakota ranked 40th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Aneta, ND
- Health Insurance Coverage: Aneta vs. U.S. 
- In North Dakota, 89.6% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in North Dakota in 2013 was
5% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- North Dakota ranks 12th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Aneta
- Health Insurance: Aneta vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, North Dakota residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $261.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in ND was
15% greater than the national average of $227.
- North Dakota ranked 39th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Aneta, ND
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Aneta, ND
Health Care Expenses in North Dakota 
Residents in the state of North Dakota spent an average of $7749 per capita on health care expenses, which was
14% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in North Dakota 
Residents of North Dakota spent 41% on Hospital Care 17% on Physician and Clinical Services and 42% on everything else.
Additional information about North Dakota
The city of Aneta is located in Nelson County in the state of North Dakota and has an approximate population of 222. 
Aneta, ND Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Aneta, or for additional resources about Aneta Health Insurance, visit the North Dakota Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)