Health Insurance Providers in Taylor, ND
Health Insurance in Taylor, ND
Taylor Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Taylor vs. U.S. (2013) 
- North Dakota residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $277.
- This average Health Insurance rate in North Dakota was
18% greater than the national average of $235.
- North Dakota ranked 40th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Taylor, ND
- Health Insurance Coverage: Taylor vs. U.S. 
- In North Dakota, 89.6% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in North Dakota in 2013 was
5% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- North Dakota ranks 12th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Taylor
- Health Insurance: Taylor vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, North Dakota residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $261.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in ND was
15% greater than the national average of $227.
- North Dakota ranked 39th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Taylor, ND
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Taylor, ND
Health Care Expenses in North Dakota 
Residents in the state of North Dakota spent an average of $7749 per capita on health care expenses, which was
14% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in North Dakota 
Residents of North Dakota spent 41% on Hospital Care 17% on Physician and Clinical Services and 42% on everything else.
Additional information about North Dakota
The city of Taylor is located in Stark County in the state of North Dakota and has an approximate population of 148. 
Taylor, ND Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Taylor, or for additional resources about Taylor Health Insurance, visit the North Dakota Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)