Health Insurance Providers in Brooklyn, OH
Health Insurance in Brooklyn, OH
Brooklyn Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Brooklyn vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Ohio residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $222.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Ohio was
6% less than the national average of $235.
- Ohio ranked 17th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Brooklyn, OH
- Health Insurance Coverage: Brooklyn vs. U.S. 
- In Ohio, 89.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Ohio in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Ohio ranks 15th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Brooklyn
- Health Insurance: Brooklyn vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Ohio residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $215.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in OH was
5% less than the national average of $227.
- Ohio ranked 17th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Brooklyn, OH
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Brooklyn, OH
Health Care Expenses in Ohio 
Residents in the state of Ohio spent an average of $7076 per capita on health care expenses, which was
4% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Ohio 
Residents of Ohio spent 41% on Hospital Care 21% on Physician and Clinical Services and 39% on everything else.
Additional information about Ohio
The city of Brooklyn is located in Cuyahoga County in the state of Ohio and has an approximate population of 11,169. 
Brooklyn, OH Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Brooklyn, or for additional resources about Brooklyn Health Insurance, visit the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)