Health Insurance Providers in New Richmond, OH
Health Insurance in New Richmond, OH
New Richmond Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: New Richmond vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Ohio residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $222.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Ohio was
6% less than the national average of $235.
- Ohio ranked 17th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in New Richmond, OH
- Health Insurance Coverage: New Richmond vs. U.S. 
- In Ohio, 89.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Ohio in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Ohio ranks 15th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in New Richmond
- Health Insurance: New Richmond vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Ohio residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $215.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in OH was
5% less than the national average of $227.
- Ohio ranked 17th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for New Richmond, OH
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in New Richmond, OH
Health Care Expenses in Ohio 
Residents in the state of Ohio spent an average of $7076 per capita on health care expenses, which was
4% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Ohio 
Residents of Ohio spent 41% on Hospital Care 21% on Physician and Clinical Services and 39% on everything else.
Additional information about Ohio
About New Richmond
The village of New Richmond is located in Clermont County in the state of Ohio and has an approximate population of 2,582. 
New Richmond, OH Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in New Richmond, or for additional resources about New Richmond Health Insurance, visit the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)