Health Insurance Providers in Plymouth, OH
Health Insurance in Plymouth, OH
Plymouth Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Plymouth vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Ohio residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $222.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Ohio was
6% less than the national average of $235.
- Ohio ranked 17th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Plymouth, OH
- Health Insurance Coverage: Plymouth vs. U.S. 
- In Ohio, 89.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Ohio in 2013 was
4% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Ohio ranks 15th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Plymouth
- Health Insurance: Plymouth vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Ohio residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $215.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in OH was
5% less than the national average of $227.
- Ohio ranked 17th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Plymouth, OH
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Plymouth, OH
Health Care Expenses in Ohio 
Residents in the state of Ohio spent an average of $7076 per capita on health care expenses, which was
4% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Ohio 
Residents of Ohio spent 41% on Hospital Care 21% on Physician and Clinical Services and 39% on everything else.
Additional information about Ohio
The village of Plymouth is located in Huron County in the state of Ohio and has an approximate population of 1,857. 
Plymouth, OH Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Plymouth, or for additional resources about Plymouth Health Insurance, visit the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The average family of four in the United States spends about $20,728 per year on healthcare.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)