Health Insurance Providers in Hunter, OK
Health Insurance in Hunter, OK
Hunter Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Hunter vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Oklahoma residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $209.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Oklahoma was
11% less than the national average of $235.
- Oklahoma ranked 11th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Hunter, OK
- Health Insurance Coverage: Hunter vs. U.S. 
- In Oklahoma, 82.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Oklahoma in 2013 was
4% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Oklahoma ranks 45th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Hunter
- Health Insurance: Hunter vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Oklahoma residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $207.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in OK was
9% less than the national average of $227.
- Oklahoma ranked 12th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Hunter, OK
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Hunter, OK
Health Care Expenses in Oklahoma 
Residents in the state of Oklahoma spent an average of $6532 per capita on health care expenses, which was
4% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Oklahoma 
Residents of Oklahoma spent 39% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 38% on everything else.
Additional information about Oklahoma
The town of Hunter is located in Garfield County in the state of Oklahoma and has an approximate population of 165. 
Hunter, OK Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Hunter, or for additional resources about Hunter Health Insurance, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 1960, an average of $147 was spent per person on health care in the U.S. In 2009: $8,086/person.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)