Health Insurance Providers in Lawton, OK
Health Insurance in Lawton, OK
Lawton Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Lawton vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Oklahoma residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $209.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Oklahoma was
11% less than the national average of $235.
- Oklahoma ranked 11th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Lawton, OK
- Health Insurance Coverage: Lawton vs. U.S. 
- In Oklahoma, 82.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Oklahoma in 2013 was
4% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Oklahoma ranks 45th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Lawton
- Health Insurance: Lawton vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Oklahoma residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $207.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in OK was
9% less than the national average of $227.
- Oklahoma ranked 12th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Lawton, OK
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Lawton, OK
Health Care Expenses in Oklahoma 
Residents in the state of Oklahoma spent an average of $6532 per capita on health care expenses, which was
4% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Oklahoma 
Residents of Oklahoma spent 39% on Hospital Care 23% on Physician and Clinical Services and 38% on everything else.
Additional information about Oklahoma
The city of Lawton is located in Comanche County in the state of Oklahoma and has an approximate population of 96,867. 
Lawton, OK Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Lawton, or for additional resources about Lawton Health Insurance, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)