Health Insurance Providers in 97007
Health Insurance Coverage in 97007 (Beaverton, OR)
Health Insurance Rates in 97007
- Health Insurance: 97007 vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Oregon residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $220.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Oregon was
6% less than the national average of $235.
- Oregon ranked 16th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in 97007
- Health Insurance Coverage: 97007 vs. U.S. 
- In Oregon, 85.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Oregon in 2013 was
0% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Oregon ranks 35th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Insurance Premiums in 97007
- Health Insurance: 97007 vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Oregon residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $229.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in OR was
1% greater than the national average of $227.
- Oregon ranked 26th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider in 97007
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in 97007 (Beaverton, OR)
Health Care Expenses in Oregon 
Residents in the state of Oregon spent an average of $6580 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Oregon 
Residents of Oregon spent 34% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Oregon
The ZIP code of 97007 (Beaverton, OR) in Washington County in Oregon and has an approximate population of 66,954. 
Health Insurance in 97007
For more information about Health Insurance in 97007, or for additional resources about 97007 Health Insurance, visit the Oregon Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
Other ZIP Codes in Oregon
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)