Health Insurance Providers in Waterloo, OR
Health Insurance in Waterloo, OR
Waterloo Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Waterloo vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Oregon residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $220.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Oregon was
6% less than the national average of $235.
- Oregon ranked 16th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Waterloo, OR
- Health Insurance Coverage: Waterloo vs. U.S. 
- In Oregon, 85.3% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Oregon in 2013 was
0% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Oregon ranks 35th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Waterloo
- Health Insurance: Waterloo vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Oregon residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $229.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in OR was
1% greater than the national average of $227.
- Oregon ranked 26th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Waterloo, OR
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Waterloo, OR
Health Care Expenses in Oregon 
Residents in the state of Oregon spent an average of $6580 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Oregon 
Residents of Oregon spent 34% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 40% on everything else.
Additional information about Oregon
The town of Waterloo is located in Linn County in the state of Oregon and has an approximate population of 229. 
Waterloo, OR Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Waterloo, or for additional resources about Waterloo Health Insurance, visit the Oregon Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)