Health Insurance Providers in Central Falls, RI
Health Insurance in Central Falls, RI
Central Falls Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Central Falls vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Rhode Island residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $328.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Rhode Island was
40% greater than the national average of $235.
- Rhode Island ranked 45th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Central Falls, RI
- Health Insurance Coverage: Central Falls vs. U.S. 
- In Rhode Island, 88.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Rhode Island in 2013 was
3% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Rhode Island ranks 20th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Central Falls
- Health Insurance: Central Falls vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Rhode Island residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $339.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in RI was
49% greater than the national average of $227.
- Rhode Island ranked 47th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Central Falls, RI
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Central Falls, RI
Health Care Expenses in Rhode Island 
Residents in the state of Rhode Island spent an average of $8309 per capita on health care expenses, which was
22% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Rhode Island 
Residents of Rhode Island spent 37% on Hospital Care 19% on Physician and Clinical Services and 44% on everything else.
Additional information about Rhode Island
About Central Falls
The city of Central Falls is located in Providence County in the state of Rhode Island and has an approximate population of 19,376. 
Central Falls, RI Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Central Falls, or for additional resources about Central Falls Health Insurance, visit the Rhode Island Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)