Health Insurance Providers in 20159
Health Insurance Coverage in 20159 (Hamilton, VA)
Health Insurance Rates in 20159
- Health Insurance: 20159 vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Virginia residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $229.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Virginia was
3% less than the national average of $235.
- Virginia ranked 22nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in 20159
- Health Insurance Coverage: 20159 vs. U.S. 
- In Virginia, 87.7% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Virginia in 2013 was
3% greater than the national average of 85.5%.
- Virginia ranks 22nd in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Insurance Premiums in 20159
- Health Insurance: 20159 vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Virginia residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $231.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in VA was
2% greater than the national average of $227.
- Virginia ranked 27th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider in 20159
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in 20159 (Hamilton, VA)
Health Care Expenses in Virginia 
Residents in the state of Virginia spent an average of $6286 per capita on health care expenses, which was
8% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Virginia 
Residents of Virginia spent 37% on Hospital Care 24% on Physician and Clinical Services and 39% on everything else.
Additional information about Virginia
The ZIP code of 20159 (Hamilton, VA) in Loudoun County in Virginia and has an approximate population of 0. 
Health Insurance in 20159
For more information about Health Insurance in 20159, or for additional resources about 20159 Health Insurance, visit the Virginia Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)