Health Insurance Providers in Marana, AZ
Health Insurance in Marana, AZ
Marana Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Marana vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Arizona residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $216.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Arizona was
8% less than the national average of $235.
- Arizona ranked 14th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Marana, AZ
- Health Insurance Coverage: Marana vs. U.S. 
- In Arizona, 82.9% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Arizona in 2013 was
3% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Arizona ranks 43rd in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Marana
- Health Insurance: Marana vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Arizona residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $212.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in AZ was
7% less than the national average of $227.
- Arizona ranked 15th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Marana, AZ
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Marana, AZ
Health Care Expenses in Arizona 
Residents in the state of Arizona spent an average of $5434 per capita on health care expenses, which was
20% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Arizona 
Residents of Arizona spent 36% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about Arizona
The town of Marana is located in Pima County in the state of Arizona and has an approximate population of 34,961. 
Marana, AZ Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Marana, or for additional resources about Marana Health Insurance, visit the Arizona Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)