Health Insurance Providers in Gilroy, CA
Health Insurance in Gilroy, CA
Gilroy Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Gilroy vs. U.S. (2013) 
- California residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $225.
- This average Health Insurance rate in California was
4% less than the national average of $235.
- California ranked 18th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Gilroy, CA
- Health Insurance Coverage: Gilroy vs. U.S. 
- In California, 82.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in California in 2013 was
3% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- California ranks 44th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Gilroy
- Health Insurance: Gilroy vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, California residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $207.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in CA was
9% less than the national average of $227.
- California ranked 10th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Gilroy, CA
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Gilroy, CA
Health Care Expenses in California 
Residents in the state of California spent an average of $6238 per capita on health care expenses, which was
8% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in California 
Residents of California spent 33% on Hospital Care 29% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about California
The city of Gilroy is located in Santa Clara County in the state of California and has an approximate population of 48,821. 
Gilroy, CA Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Gilroy, or for additional resources about Gilroy Health Insurance, visit the California Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Over 47 million nonelderly Americans did not have health insurance coverage in 2012.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)