Health Insurance Providers in Hughson, CA
Health Insurance in Hughson, CA
Hughson Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Hughson vs. U.S. (2013) 
- California residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $225.
- This average Health Insurance rate in California was
4% less than the national average of $235.
- California ranked 18th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Hughson, CA
- Health Insurance Coverage: Hughson vs. U.S. 
- In California, 82.8% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in California in 2013 was
3% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- California ranks 44th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Hughson
- Health Insurance: Hughson vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, California residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $207.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in CA was
9% less than the national average of $227.
- California ranked 10th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Hughson, CA
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Hughson, CA
Health Care Expenses in California 
Residents in the state of California spent an average of $6238 per capita on health care expenses, which was
8% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in California 
Residents of California spent 33% on Hospital Care 29% on Physician and Clinical Services and 37% on everything else.
Additional information about California
The city of Hughson is located in Stanislaus County in the state of California and has an approximate population of 6,640. 
Hughson, CA Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Hughson, or for additional resources about Hughson Health Insurance, visit the California Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)