Health Insurance Providers in Mcintosh, FL
Health Insurance in Mcintosh, FL
Mcintosh Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Mcintosh vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Florida residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $233.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Florida was
1% less than the national average of $235.
- Florida ranked 24th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Mcintosh, FL
- Health Insurance Coverage: Mcintosh vs. U.S. 
- In Florida, 80.0% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Florida in 2013 was
6% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Florida ranks 49th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Mcintosh
- Health Insurance: Mcintosh vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Florida residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $226.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in FL was
0% less than the national average of $227.
- Florida ranked 21st in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Mcintosh, FL
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Mcintosh, FL
Health Care Expenses in Florida 
Residents in the state of Florida spent an average of $7156 per capita on health care expenses, which was
5% greater than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Florida 
Residents of Florida spent 31% on Hospital Care 27% on Physician and Clinical Services and 42% on everything else.
Additional information about Florida
The town of Mcintosh is located in Marion County in the state of Florida and has an approximate population of 452. 
Mcintosh, FL Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Mcintosh, or for additional resources about Mcintosh Health Insurance, visit the Florida Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)