Health Insurance Providers in Sunburst, MT
Health Insurance in Sunburst, MT
Sunburst Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Sunburst vs. U.S. (2013) 
- Montana residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $244.
- This average Health Insurance rate in Montana was
4% greater than the national average of $235.
- Montana ranked 31st in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Sunburst, MT
- Health Insurance Coverage: Sunburst vs. U.S. 
- In Montana, 83.5% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in Montana in 2013 was
2% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- Montana ranks 40th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Sunburst
- Health Insurance: Sunburst vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, Montana residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $226.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in MT was
0% less than the national average of $227.
- Montana ranked 22nd in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Sunburst, MT
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Sunburst, MT
Health Care Expenses in Montana 
Residents in the state of Montana spent an average of $6640 per capita on health care expenses, which was
3% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in Montana 
Residents of Montana spent 43% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 35% on everything else.
Additional information about Montana
The town of Sunburst is located in Toole County in the state of Montana and has an approximate population of 375. 
Sunburst, MT Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Sunburst, or for additional resources about Sunburst Health Insurance, visit the Montana Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
If the U.S. health care system was a country, it would be the 6th largest economy on the entire planet.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)