Health Insurance Providers in Alamogordo, NM
Health Insurance in Alamogordo, NM
Alamogordo Health Insurance Rates
- Health Insurance: Alamogordo vs. U.S. (2013) 
- New Mexico residents paid average Health Insurance premiums of $190.
- This average Health Insurance rate in New Mexico was
19% less than the national average of $235.
- New Mexico ranked 6th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2013
Health Insurance Coverage in Alamogordo, NM
- Health Insurance Coverage: Alamogordo vs. U.S. 
- In New Mexico, 81.4% of residents had health insurance in 2013.
- This health insurance coverage rate in New Mexico in 2013 was
5% less than the national average of 85.5%.
- New Mexico ranks 47th in the nation in health insurance coverage.
More About Premiums in Alamogordo
- Health Insurance: Alamogordo vs. U.S. (2012) 
- In 2012, New Mexico residents paid average Health Insurance rates of $207.
- This average 2012 Health Insurance premium in NM was
9% less than the national average of $227.
- New Mexico ranked 11th in the nation in Health Insurance premiums in 2012.
Featured Health Insurance Provider for Alamogordo, NM
- Health insurance doesn't have to be complicated
- Get personalized recommendations
- 13,000+ plans from 180+ carriers
- Get started now to see the top health plans in your area
Health Insurance Costs in Alamogordo, NM
Health Care Expenses in New Mexico 
Residents in the state of New Mexico spent an average of $6651 per capita on health care expenses, which was
2% less than the national average of $6815.
Breakdown of Health Care Expenses in New Mexico 
Residents of New Mexico spent 37% on Hospital Care 22% on Physician and Clinical Services and 41% on everything else.
Additional information about New Mexico
The city of Alamogordo is located in Otero County in the state of New Mexico and has an approximate population of 30,403. 
Alamogordo, NM Health Insurance
For more information about Health Insurance in Alamogordo, or for additional resources about Alamogordo Health Insurance, visit the New Mexico Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
A 2009 U.S. study found approximately 62% of all personal bankruptcies are related to medical bills.
1. ^ Kaiser Family Foundation (2013)
2. ^ United States Census Bureau (2013)
3. ^ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
4. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)